CJ0003 - MSBI Developer
You will be expected to play a key role in driving the future business road map of the company. We are looking to hire people who are looking to contribute, enhance their skills in latest technology areas and are ready to work in an extremely challenging and fun place to deliver results in very aggressive timeline.
- Strong familiarity with SQL Server Development and ETL Concepts
- Experienced in Designing, Developing & Implementing Data Integration solutions on SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Good exposure to building SSIS Packages using the package builder functionality
- Worked on the both the development and Maintenance projects and followed the Operational processes
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the Design, Development, Implementation and Support of SQL Server 2012/2014/2017
- Minimum 2 years of ETL SSIS development experience
- Transformed data from one server to other servers using tools like Bulk Copy Program (BCP), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Skilled in error and event handling: Precedence Constraints, Break Points, Check points and Logging.
- Experience in Requirements gathering, development and deployment of SSIS
- Experience in conceptualizing and designing Data Migration projects
- Expert in data validation, cleansing, analysis and Transforming
- Experience in using SSIS Transformations like Lookup, Merge, Union ALL, Multicast
- Skilled in error and event handling: precedence Constraints, Check Points and Logging
- Have Experience in performance optimization and expert in writing SQL queries
- Experience with business intelligence tools mainly SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/DTS packages is must.
- Experience with SQL Server performance tuning, SQL Server Replication, SQL Server mirroring is required.
- Healthcare experience a plus.