Updated On: April 2020
Circulants are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and anyone we engage with on their behalf, as well as any visitors to our Web site.
- Cookies are used on our site to improve the user experience.
- You can disable cookies using the cookie consent tool available in your device’s or browser’s settings, but this may affect the functionality or your user mode preferences.
- We collect both personal data that you provide to us directly during any direct communication with us and personal data that is collected automatically as you browse our website.
- The information gathered will be stored and may be subjected to public available information from third parties.
- Data that we collect is only kept for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We may use your information to personalize and improve your online experience.
- We may use your information for market research purposes.
- We process data on behalf of our clients under their discretion and control.
- Your information may be used to analyze and improve our services.
- Depending on your preferences, you can disable cookies on your device or browser.
- For more information on opting out or other information, please contact us at email@example.com.
© 2021 Circulant Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.