You will be expected to play a key role in driving the future business road map of the company. We are looking to hire people who are looking to contribute, enhance their skills in latest technology areas and are ready to work in an extremely challenging and fun place to deliver results in very aggressive timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong statistical, technical or analytical component: for example Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Statistics
- Deep expertise with Microsoft Power BI including data models, DAX, visualizations, Microsoft SQL Server queries and SSRS reports
- Experience on data warehousing architecture, modeling, and development
- Strong demonstrated skills in self service analytics tool like POWER BI
- Solid understanding of data management space (data structures/ design; system design; data management, data warehouse)
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept indeveloping, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reportsas per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Develop and update technical documentations.