You will be expected to play a key role in driving the future business road map of the company. We are looking to hire people who are looking to contribute, enhance their skills in latest technology areas and are ready to work in an extremely challenging and fun place to deliver results in very aggressive timeline.
- 2-4 years of experience of delivering analytical, BI and reporting products and services
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Experience in Tableau Desktop/Server architecture
- Experience in Creating, configuring, and deploying Tableau Servers
- Experience in Creating visualization and publishing.
- Experience on Tableau Authorization concepts
- Experience in working with multiple data sources and handling large volumes of data
- Strong experience with the design and development Dynamic Tableau visualization solutions which can change on fly using configuration.
- Dashboards and document designing experience. Strong DW-BI Skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- End to End Create Tableau Dashboards
- Map reporting requirements to the Data Models
- Strong ability to work in fast – paced environment, prioritize requests and mange expectations of PA Clients
- Sound analytical skill
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Data analyst with troubleshooting skills. Unix shell scripts is an advantage
- Ability to map reporting requirements to the Data Models
- Develop test plans to test for Data Integrity
- Flexible to work with Global teams as needed
- MS-SQL SERVER.
- Hands on experience on Tableau in
- Data Modeling and Data Visualization.
- Experience/Knowledge on Tableau Server and Data warehouse concepts will be an added advantage.
- Healthcare experience a plus